|Phone Call Xpress 2.3.0
- Added a new "Privacy" tab to the main Options.
- E-Mail Notification can now be disabled for individual contacts.
- Changed the main window menu structure (no more "Caller ID" menu).
- Added a menu bar to the Call Log.
- Moved Black List functionality from the main window to the Call Log.
- Automated importing from Phone Plus and CallStation CSV files.
- Made improvements to the registration system.
- Other minor improvements.
|Phone Call Xpress 2.2.0
- Added some options to the voice announcement feature. If desired,
"call from" can be spoken before the caller's name. Also, you can now configure how many times
the announcement will be repeated.
- Fixed a bug in the registration system.
|Phone Call Xpress 2.1.0
- Added voice announcements (speak the caller's name using text-to-speech).
- Simplified the Auto-Hang-Up settings.
- Added error checking to Copy functions.
- Added fix for disappearing tray icon (due to Explorer crash).
- Several bug fixes.
|Phone Call Xpress 2.0.0
- Added the ability to play a message before hanging up on unwanted callers.
- Seven high-quality hang-up messages are included.
- Added a TTS Recorder for creating hang-up messages.
- Added the ability to hang up on unknown long distance calls.
- Added a new E-Mail Notification feature with scheduler.
- Added a new "Settings" menu.
- Added a new "Black List" toolbar button in the Call Log.
- Improved the Hot-Key Dialing feature.
- Improved the "Find" feature.
|Phone Call Xpress 1.2.0
- Contacts can now be moved to another group.
- Double-clicking contact list now edits the contact.
- Added another bitmap for the pop-up Caller ID window.
- Updated the documentation for Windows 8.
- Many other minor improvements.